Welcome!

This is a blog dedicated to the work that I do to bjd and also what is happening in my life.

Monday, June 18, 2012

I had to call out sick for school today... :( This week end I decided to get pretty drunk and the hang over lasted for 2 horrible days :( and still going on even now :'<

 On a side note, I got my Dremel bits in today. Also, the Soom Afi legs should be in tomorrow! Did I mention why I bought the Dremel bits? OH because I decided to keep the white skin littlefee body. I got a WS littlefee sleeping El elf Faceplate and I am going to mod the eyes open! I have done this 2 other times in the past with much more primitive tools. Luckily I bought everything I needed for this project! Also I bought some new tamiya high gloss for glossing lips and eyes and stuff. I think all I am missing now is just some higher quality color pencils :/ but I have 4$ that I have to save for shipping :'< 


I wish I could share the picture of the El that I photoshopped but I can't because of copy right issues :(. OHHH well. 
2 more weeks of school and I will be doing another practice faceup on my Long head. I need just 2 more faceups for me to start actual commissions and when I start I plan on half price for the first 10 victims.. Opps I mean doll faces :P Don't quote me on this! I need to make a living too!

Eh.... Well, off to look at fnny little sleeping sheepies on the webz. Here's a pic of the lovely Dylan studying like I should be doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment